Sr User Interface Engineer / Front End Developer
- Engage users via interviews, observations and surveys to provide analysis and recommendations of usability and task needs.
- Design flows, wireframes, mock-ups, comps, dHTML prototypes, visual interfaces and interactions of web-based applications and sites.
- Manage implementation of the user interface design.
- Establish and monitor conformance to User Interface standards.
- Work with the product, requirements and development teams to design online user experiences.
- Consult with clients and other project team members to design, build and manage web sites.
- Develop functional prototypes for client review and approval; prototypes screens are development ready and easily leveraged by developers to insert functional code.
- Negotiate contracts/agreements with software/service vendors and other internet companies.
- Maintain and provide ongoing design of the website, promos and ad banners, seasonal content specials and custom chat launcher design for partners.
- Design and establish the overall project goals and timelines.
- Establish processes for management of design requirements throughout product development lifecycle.
- Establish processes for product release.
- Typically work with cross-functional teams to translate customer needs and technology directions into product definitions.
- Design, plan, and coordinate work teams.
- Provide technical support to project team members.
- Adapt complex application feature requirements to functional designs.
- Design and implement components required for complex application features.
- Manage activities of business analysts, systems analysts, developers, documentation team.
- Review, analyze, and evaluate business systems and user needs.
- Formulate systems to parallel overall business strategies.
- Write detailed description of user needs, program functions, and steps required to develop or modify computer programs.
- Prepare and/or maintain documentation pertaining to programming, systems operation and user documentation.
- Translate business specifications into user documentation.
- Plan, write, and maintain systems and user support documentation efforts, including online help screen.
enterprise application user interface design & front end development by Susan Wade
- Develop and maintain company internet, intranet and extranet sites.
- Performs backups and ensures user accessibility to the site.
- Monitors site traffic and helps scale site capacity to meet traffic demands performance.
- Improves the company's efficiency and designs the look and feel for the site.
Technical Support Manager/ Supervisor
- Plan, direct and manage the daily operation of a systems or software technical support department.
- Supervision and hiring authority of teams of 2 to 40 Support Analysts.
- Responsible for establishing procedures and policies for Service Level Agreements, escalations, quality assurance monitoring and training.
Senior Technical Trainer
- Design and conduct technical training programs.
- Determine training objectives.
- Write training programs, including outlines, text, handouts, tests, and design laboratory exercises.
- Lecture classes on use of systems and software.
- Administer written and practical exams and write reports to evaluate trainees' performance.